Many foundries that produce small and medium castings want to invest in automated casting workshops, but they suffer from lack of professional talents.
Many foundries that produce small and medium castings want to invest in automated casting workshops, but they suffer from lack of professional talents. Therefore, many workshops have unreasonable design, low operating rate, poor casting quality, chaotic management, and even unsustainable automated casting workshops. Therefore, a number of knowledge and experience have been summarized, which are only for reference by colleagues who want to invest in automatic casting workshops for small and medium-sized castings.
1. Vertical parting and stripping molding line (hereinafter referred to as vertical line), suitable for small and medium castings without sand core.
Due to the high efficiency and low investment characteristics of the vertical line, we should first choose the vertical line for small and medium castings without sand core, but at the same time we must consider several points:
1. For disc castings with high dynamic balance requirements, the vertical line is often not suitable for the segregation of the upper and lower specific gravity due to the vertical parting.
2. The pouring system of the vertical line is different from the horizontal molding line;
3. For castings with a deep core, pay attention to whether the strength of the core suspension is sufficient;
4. For ductile iron parts with complex and special structure, it is often difficult to set the riser;
5. The horizontal parting and off-box molding line is suitable for all small and medium castings, especially those with sand cores;
6. It is generally not recommended to use horizontal parting and box molding lines to produce medium and small castings. Not only because of the large investment, but also the high operating costs, many failure points, and high casting costs.
2. The advantages and disadvantages of the sand processing system and the management level determine the success or failure of the automated foundry workshop
Sand temperature control, mud content control, quantitative control, the quality of the main sand processing equipment itself, the quality of raw and auxiliary materials... are the elements that ensure the performance of the molding sand.
3. Matching of melting capacity and automated molding line
Automated foundry workshop is different from traditional foundry workshop in that modeling and pouring are carried out at the same time. The following principles should be followed:
1. Use multiple small electric furnaces for melting and pouring
The demand for molten iron per unit time of the small and medium-sized casting automation line is about 2~3 tons. It is recommended to use 3~4 electric furnaces of 1~1.5T/h, which should be opened every 20 minutes to achieve differential melting and pouring, and to ensure continuous molten iron Continuously provide to meet the needs of molding line production.
2. In order to ensure that the molding line does not stop, the selection principle of melting capacity is: melting amount = molten iron demand per unit time of molding line x 1.2.
4. "Pouring level" is a link that cannot be ignored in the automated foundry workshop
Automatic casting workshops prefer to use automatic pouring machines; however, domestic automatic pouring machines are still in the growth stage, and foreign automatic pouring machines are surprisingly expensive! In the case of limited economic capacity, it is recommended to use a double ball track and four roller ring pouring line; at the same time, the ladle should not be large, and the 100-150kg ladle is appropriate. Many manufacturers choose ordinary I-steel ring rail structure. Disadvantages Yes:
1. The roller does not roll on the linear cold-drawn round steel, but on a flat surface. The resistance is large and the ladle is not convenient to move.
2. There is no ball on the side of the ladle suspension trolley, and the ladle is unstable from side to side.
3. The two-roller structure is easy to cause the ladle to sway back and forth, while the four-roller structure really solves the stability of the ladle during pouring and movement.
4. The double ball track and four-roller ring pouring line can meet the requirements of stable pouring, accurate pouring, stable movement, and follow-up pouring
Many manufacturers have poor "pouring level", resulting in molten iron splashing, pouring interruption, inability to follow the pouring, and failure to collect the ladle. The labor intensity of workers is high, and the casting rejection rate is high. The fundamental reason is that the pouring ring structure is not good. Reasonable, or caused by improper selection of ladle.
Qingdao Xinyuanzhu Machinery Co., Ltd. (www.yuanzhujixie.com) is committed to producing green sand mixer, self-setting sand mixer, sand reclamation systems, sand casting equipment and sand moulding machine. Since its establishment, Qingdao Xinyuanzhu Machinery Co., Ltd. has been committed to the design, development and manufacture of sand processing equipment, resin sand production lines, clay sand production lines, molding lines and other foundry machinery. Qingdao Xinyuanzhu Machinery Co., Ltd. is one of the shot blasting machine production bases with complete varieties, high technical content and large production and sales in China''''s shot blasting machine industry.
The reminders and explanations of the above-mentioned problems are not enough to cover everything, but they are enough to alert investors, and scientific thinking and correct methods should be used to guide the construction of automated casting workshops.